- Lectures 30
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 15 day
- Skill level Mid Level
- Language English
- Students 5
- Assessments Yes
BDD Cucumber Framework Testing training in Coimbatore provided by the best training institute in Coimbatore (Techi4s Training Solutions Pvt Ltd) with 100% real-time,practical and placement.BDD Cucumber Framework Testing Training in Coimbatore provides by Techi4s with real-time working professional which will help students and trainees to get trained in practical real-time scenarios along with theory.This training will definitely help you to complete certification and clearing interviews.Our BDD Cucumber Framework Testing training focuses on giving students basic to advanced level.Our team of trainers are Technical Architects and Project Leads working in MNC's and will help in real time projects.Best BDD Cucumber Framework Testing Training in Coimbatore provides By Techi4s in flexible timings.We also provide fast track,online and corporate training.BDD Cucumber Framework Testing Syllabus covered full of practical examples which will help students and trainees to land up in jobs.BDD Cucumber Framework Testing Project Structure,BDD Cucumber Framework Testing Application Components etc with live examples..
Our training Institute is equipped with perfect environment with all required facilites and course fee is less compared to other training institutes.Our BDD Cucumber Framework Testing training will be scheuled on Regular Weekdays and Weekends based on students requirements
- Basic knowledge about core Java or any other programming language basics.
- Selenium Web Driver and Frameworks
Benefits to learn BDD Cucumber Framework Testing
- BDD keeps the focus on the end user and their needs. It’s easy for engineers to get bogged down in implementation details and architecture choices. They can lose sight of the fact that all those things ultimately have to serve the user of the software. BDD forces you to take a step back and look at the application from the end user’s perspective.
- Another great thing about BBD is that documentation is built in. By writing a high-level list of specifications, you’ll provide a description of what your application actually does in simple terms that every member of your team can understand. You can use these specs to create living documentation that can be viewed by everyone working on the project.
- Also, both BDD and test-driven development (TDD) allow you to refactor code really well. I feel like a lot of times, with refactoring, it’s easy to take the “Jenga approach:” does everything break if I delete this line of code? Having comprehensive test coverage enables you to edit things very efficiently without having to worry about what breaks. Your tests will tell you what breaks right away. If I’m not sure if I need a module, I’ll delete the whole thing and see what happens. Provided I have the right coverage and the tests provide meaningful feedback, it’ll tell me what broke, so I can fix those things and leave the rest.
ASP.NET MVC Fundamentals
Working with Data
Building RESTful Services with ASP.NET Web API
Authentication and Authorization
Building a Feature End-to-End Systematically
0.00 average based on 0 ratings