- Lectures 30
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 15 day
- Skill level Mid Level
- Language English
- Students 5
- Assessments Yes
Appium Mobile Application Testing training in Coimbatore provided by the best training institute in Coimbatore (Techi4s Training Solutions Pvt Ltd) with 100% real-time,practical and placement.Appium Mobile Application Testing Training in Coimbatore provides by Techi4s with real-time working professional which will help students and trainees to get trained in practical real-time scenarios along with theory.This training will definitely help you to complete certification and clearing interviews.Our Appium Mobile Application Testing training focuses on giving students basic to advanced level.Our team of trainers are Technical Architects and Project Leads working in MNC's and will help in real time projects.Best Appium Mobile Application Testing Training in Coimbatore provides By Techi4s in flexible timings.We also provide fast track,online and corporate training.Appium Mobile Application Testing Syllabus covered full of practical examples which will help students and trainees to land up in jobs.Appium Mobile Application Testing Project Structure,Appium Mobile Application Testing Application Components etc with live examples..
Our training Institute is equipped with perfect environment with all required facilites and course fee is less compared to other training institutes.Our Appium Mobile Application Testing training will be scheuled on Regular Weekdays and Weekends based on students requirements
- Basic knowledge about core Java or any other programming language basics.
- Selenium Web Driver and Frameworks
Benefits to learn Appium Mobile Application Testing
- Appium is free and open-source and easily downloaded from GitHub.
- It is designed for mobile and only mobile – Selenium is not designed for mobile.
- Appium likes automated testing, taking advantage of your developer skills.
- This framework can automate native, web and hybrid mobile apps, and you can test on a real device, a simulator, or an emulator.
- An HTTP server waiting for commands and using standardized JSON manages the WebDriver sessions, so no worries about language or platform restrictions.
- Test scripts created from Appium libraries are LIVE – you can instigate them locally, on a session reserved by the Cloud (say, through TestObject), for any iOS or Android device, for any version.
- Appium drives GUI-related widgets and controls, allowing the same scripts to run for different software versions of various apps.
- Appium integrates with continuous integration servers to ensure better results.
- Appium supports Safari on iOS and Chrome or the built-in ‘Browser’ app on Android.
- Appium’s personality is guided by some philosophical tenets:
- You shouldn’t have to recompile your app or modify it in any way in order to automate it.
- You shouldn’t be locked into a specific language or framework to write and run your tests.
- A mobile automation framework shouldn’t reinvent the wheel regarding automation APIs.
- A mobile automation framework should be open source, in spirit, in practice, and in name
ASP.NET MVC Fundamentals
Working with Data
Building RESTful Services with ASP.NET Web API
Authentication and Authorization
Building a Feature End-to-End Systematically
0.00 average based on 0 ratings