- Lectures 30
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 15 day
- Skill level Mid Level
- Language English
- Students 5
- Assessments Yes
CakePHP is an open source web application framework it is widely used in PHP based web development domain. The abbreviation of CakePHP is Hypertext Processor. It is used to Develop Web sites and applications fast and easily which are database driven and dynamic. CakePHP follows the Model-View-Controller (MVC) approach and easy to use, to Develop CakePHP Frameworks to improve Quality of Code for programmers. This CakePHP Course will cover the basics of the framework and moves towards the advanced level of its usage
Objective of CakePHP Framework
- The building of PHP websites, which are connected through the database of MySQL
- Services of websites and enhances them for the global market.
- Understanding of the web technology
- Able to architect, write, debug, and run complete web applications using PHP and MySQL.
- Installation and setup of CakePHP
- Create web applications using CakePHP
- Trainees should have basic knowledge in HTML, CSS and PHP Programming.
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming Concepts.
Introduction to ADO.NET
ADO.NET Connections (Web offering only)
DataReaders and Connected Access
Data Sets and Disconnected Access
More About DataSets
XML and ADO.NET (Not covered in the Windows and Web offerings)
Concurrency and Transactions
New Features in ADO.NET
LINQ to ADO.NET
0.00 average based on 0 ratings